One of the principles behind all of Caruso’s production experience is the synergy between acoustics and lighting. The integration of LED lighting systems into sound-absorbing panels is a highly interesting specification which Caruso has been able to achieve. An essential requirement of all our applications is that they guarantee the correct light output through lighting technology analysis so we can best interpret the angle of the beam of light.
The advantages of LED lighting include:
- energy efficiency, since they last longer than traditional lights and consume less energy, which helps reduce costs
- shock, thermal shock, moisture and vibration resistance thanks to their low voltage
- the cleanliness of the light (LED lights do not emit ultraviolet or infrared radiation and are flicker-free)
- the versatility of the light in creating lighting scenarios depending on the different requirements and environments
- the option of adjusting the intensity of the beam of light (dimmer)